Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kage207

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
I really like the style and that there is an iPhone pocket for it. I have an iPhone so that'd be nice feature on it.

EDIT: Btw, I like how it's $10 cheaper but it's not as big as I want it to be or it doesn't seem to be as big.

remijp

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2008
I really like the style and that there is an iPhone pocket for it. I have an iPhone so that'd be nice feature on it.

EDIT: Btw, I like how it's $10 cheaper but it's not as big as I want it to be or it doesn't seem to be as big.

I really like my laptop backpack from Timbuk2. You can create a bag with any color fabrics you like and they have lots pockets including ones for ipods/iphones.

kovalchuk71

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
I really like my laptop backpack from Timbuk2. You can create a bag with any color fabrics you like and they have lots pockets including ones for ipods/iphones.

Id go check out The North Face Surge bag. Its got some thick gel "columns" in front of the lap top compartment to dispale the pressure from textbooks and such. Plus it has a decent amount of storage. I am liking mine so far (Ive had it for 3 weeks.

SpoonSport

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2008
I just bought STM Evolution M. it's bigger than i think the laptop pad it's fit up to Macbook Pro . I try to put in the HP Pavillion 14.1" it's have more of space may be it's can hold up to 17" laptop

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.