Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tigercat212

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
Can anyone provide me with a working download of the OSXPlanet desktop? Every download I find gives me a 404 error. Can anyone find me an active link or can someone host it on a download site such as Megaupload?

Thanks!

Tigercat212

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
I have tried a few other websites but to no avail. If anyone can link me to a website that has a download that actually works or if someone can host it on either their website or on a hosting website such as Megaupload that would be greatly appreciated.

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
The link says it does not run under Leopard. That could be why the downloads don't work. From the site.

LEOPARD (MAC OS X 10.5 USERS): Thank you for your support and interest in OSXplanet. I understand that many of you have upgraded to the new operating system, Leopard and that OSXplanet does not run under it. I am working on a new version of OSXplanet but as I am a freshmen at a new university, I have decided for the first semester to focus on my studies a little more. Rest assured that I will have a new version out before the end of the year and I will redouble my efforts to focus on OSXplanet in the months following the release. However, for now please have patience and I will release a new version as soon as possible. Know that OSXplanet is not dead!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.