Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Project-79

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
Canada
How long does it take you? I've been loading a song for about 2 mins and it won't play. So, how is it supposed to take?

Thanks!

P-79

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
How long does it take you? I've been loading a song for about 2 mins and it won't play. So, how is it supposed to take?

Thanks!

P-79

I've been trying for about 20 hours now.

I'm assuming it's supposed to go faster than that, but I couldn't tell you!

I DID get it to work once this morning. In that case it started playing after about 10 seconds. The other 19 hours and 59 minutes though...nothing. Just "buffering."

Project-79

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
Canada
I've been trying for about 20 hours now.

I'm assuming it's supposed to go faster than that, but I couldn't tell you!

I DID get it to work once this morning. In that case it started playing after about 10 seconds. The other 19 hours and 59 minutes though...nothing. Just "buffering."

Lets hope they release a firmware update soon :)!

P-79

Project-79

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
Canada
Also, after about five minutes of buffering, the iPhone loses connection. When I go to the computer, it says it is scanning the libraries.

I hope they fix this!

P-79

bbwinkle

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2008

Thanks!

P-79

Mine buffers in about 5-10 seconds and plays the full song. Does the same for every song after that too. I've been using it and loving it! Sorry for your troubles!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.