PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible/Already done?

vilasgn
Aug 15, 2008, 01:55 PM
Now I have this application (so do many) SHAZAM. SHAZAM does a great job in finding artist, album art, album name etc.

A few days back I was tagging my itunes library manually with the help of SHAZAM. I would play a song and hold my iPhone closer to the PC and get the song details and put into the iTunes library.

Now my question here, as you might have understood by now, is it possible for SHAZAM to create a PC/MAC tool that will browse all your iTunes library, play songs one by one for 10/12 seconds, find out the song details and auto update that info in your iTunes library.

This really sound cool and doable. Just wondering if there is any tool available to something like this OR (Paid) SHAZAM already does that.

Let me know.

atticus18244fsa
Aug 15, 2008, 02:18 PM
Instead of how your doing it you could download an app called Tunatic and it will do the same thing but on the computer. It will save you having to hold your iphone to your speaker. You can either use a mic or the stereo mix from your comp (what is coming out the speakers). But there are auto tagging apps out there.

iTeen
Aug 15, 2008, 02:24 PM
Instead of Tunatic, which I think Majorly sucks...

Download GimmeSomeTune.

Does a great job.

atticus18244fsa
Aug 15, 2008, 02:31 PM
Instead of Tunatic, which I think Majorly sucks...

Download GimmeSomeTune.

Does a great job.

Why do you think t sucks

vilasgn
Aug 15, 2008, 03:20 PM
But there are auto tagging apps out there.

Please tell me the auto tagging apps. I searched but did not find anything.