Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imac005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
I am having a problem updating my macbook to 10.5.4. I've already downloaded the 500mb+ file, but when it comes time to install the update the computer just hangs. The computer restarts to install the update. It starts out fine, but once it reaches to about 10% it just hangs forever. I've let the computer sit there for over an hr to install the update, but it still only stays at the 10% progress mark. Done it a number of time but still the same result. I thought maybe I can delete the file first and redownload it, but I don't know where to find the 10.5.4 file. ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks

jjahshik32

macrumors 603
Sep 4, 2006
I am having a problem updating my macbook to 10.5.4. I've already downloaded the 500mb+ file, but when it comes time to install the update the computer just hangs. The computer restarts to install the update. It starts out fine, but once it reaches to about 10% it just hangs forever. I've let the computer sit there for over an hr to install the update, but it still only stays at the 10% progress mark. Done it a number of time but still the same result. I thought maybe I can delete the file first and redownload it, but I don't know where to find the 10.5.4 file. ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks

What model mb do u have?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.