Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rachelny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
I'm looking for a task management app with some sort of project management. To me, that means I can break down a task into individual steps. OmniFocus, Carbon Fin and others can do this, but they either sync to a Mac-only application or not at all.

Do you know of an app that fits the bill?

Thanks,
Rachel

plumbingandtech

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2007
I'm looking for a task management app with some sort of project management. To me, that means I can break down a task into individual steps. OmniFocus, Carbon Fin and others can do this, but they either sync to a Mac-only application or not at all.

Do you know of an app that fits the bill?

Thanks,
Rachel

Zenbe list is a list app (not really an outliner) but does share.

I really like carbon fin outliner.

You do know that you can email an OPML or RTF version of the outline from the iphone to your email on the pc then import that into most outliners?

not perfect but carbonfin outliner is one of my fave apps as I am a heavy outliner person.

rachelny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
Carbon fin sounds like a good app, but I'd like the ability to import as well as export. I guess I'll have to make do with ToDo, which is similar to Zenbe and syncs with Toodledo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.