PDA

View Full Version : handbrake only converting the opening credits

CultHero
Aug 17, 2008, 10:35 AM
I have tried two movies recently. One was Radioheads meeting people is easy at 1 hour, and one was Roam, a mtb movie. Both were done by handbrake with a 2 pass encode in only minutes. When I view them, only the opening credits are encoded. I haven't had this problem before, is there a setting or preference I need to be aware of for this sort of thing?

fstfrwrd
Aug 17, 2008, 10:46 AM
I have tried two movies recently. One was Radioheads meeting people is easy at 1 hour, and one was Roam, a mtb movie. Both were done by handbrake with a 2 pass encode in only minutes. When I view them, only the opening credits are encoded. I haven't had this problem before, is there a setting or preference I need to be aware of for this sort of thing?

Be sure to select the right part from the Title dropdown list.
Generally, the longest one is the one you want to convert.

If you want to convert several 'titles', just make a queue and convert them all to the same destination file. (Or different destination files if you want to have the different parts in different files)

I do however have problems with Handbrake from time to time, resulting in only a short ripped file.
If that's the case and the above does not apply to you, try a different program, called MacTheRipper.