PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook G4 question...

arudius
Aug 18, 2008, 08:42 PM
I am not sure where to post this, but I have a seller's question. I'm selling my Powerbook G4, and I am wondering if I am selling it for a reasonable price. Somebody already tried to undercut me once and I told them no. And no, I'm not advertising to sell it here. I'm only selling in my local area here in NYC.

Anyway, it's a Powerbook G4 1GHz, 768MB RAM, 15" screen. It has a brand new motherboard, display and display cables, hard drive, lithium ion battery, and keyboard. It's quite honestly in like-new condition, as the ebay folk would say. I've always been very good to it, as it's been very good to me. I'm adding in a huge laptop case with it, as well. I'm kind of hating doing that because it's super handy, but I want to add incentive to those interested.

So, my question, again. Is $550 too much to ask for for a powerbook in such condition??

Thanks again for your advice. Please don't take this post as an advertisement. I honestly just don't know how to properly sell an apple. :confused:

chscag
Aug 18, 2008, 09:24 PM
Look on eBay and Craig's List for comparable machines as yours and then decide on price. Obviously, you would like to get as much for the machine as possible but you also have to consider that nowadays it's possible to buy a brand new notebook PC for around the same price.

Regards.