Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

off in the wood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
So, I'm cleaning out my closet getting ready to move, low and behold I found my only computer game starcraft w/expansion pack. So I quit packing, popped in the game on my imac, downloaded the updated patch that allows OSX compatibility and started playing. I forgot how much fun this game was.

I know this is an old old game, but I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction for some more Big Game Hunters Maps that I can download for use when not on battlenet, but to play against the computer. I know they are out there, but I can't find them anywhere. The more money the better.

Just curious, anyone else still play this game?

nnfaris5

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2008
free maphack

hey guys.. i've been playing SC for 3 years but i usually got raped by newbs who use the maphack. i think it is the time for me to use the maphack too.
this is the reality now on SC game. No maphack No wins !!!!
anybody knows where i can get that downloaded ???? help me~ im craving for winning on battlenet yo!

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
hey guys.. i've been playing SC for 3 years but i usually got raped by newbs who use the maphack. i think it is the time for me to use the maphack too.
this is the reality now on SC game. No maphack No wins !!!!
anybody knows where i can get that downloaded ???? help me~ im craving for winning on battlenet yo!

This is the reality of SC noob who can't play fair, just like you. Because of people like you, maphacks and other cheats exist.

If you don't want to play vs hackers, play on ICCup. If you want to win, play better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.