PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Halftime Show

MontanaMacster
Jan 11, 2004, 04:32 PM
The halftime show is put on by AOL and MTV, any bets on Apple being a silent for now, but major part of this?

wdlove
Jan 11, 2004, 04:43 PM
I think that Steve will put an ad on at least once during the Super Bowl. Since this ist he 20th anniversary of the Mac, I would be shocked of he didn't. It should rival or be greater than the original 1984 ad.

What do you have in mind for Apple to do during the half time show?

edesignuk
Jan 11, 2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
What do you have in mind for Apple to do during the half time show?
"Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the new iMac G5 1.6GHz, and, the updated PowerMac G5 dual 2.5GHz. "

*please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...*

wdlove
Jan 11, 2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by edesignuk
"Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the new iMac G5 1.6GHz, and, the updated PowerMac G5 dual 2.5GHz. "

*please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...*

If the Partiot's are in the Super Bowl I might be watching parts of the game. So do you think that our favorite CEO will be doing the Half Time Show live. I can see it now they bring out a platform with smoke on the stage. Then he and the G PM & iMac G5 rise up with him. With your statement of course. ;)

MacFan26
Jan 11, 2004, 08:39 PM
haha! That would be awesome! "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome recording artist Britney Spears, uh, I mean, Steve Jobs of Apple Computer!"

G4scott
Jan 11, 2004, 08:56 PM
I really don't think Apple would introduce a new computer during a half-time show, especially for the SuperBowl. And I don't think you'll see Steve Jobs...

I really don't know if you'll see anything about Apple at all.

TV time at halftime is really expensive, and I think you'd know if they were doing something...

Phil Of Mac
Jan 11, 2004, 09:22 PM
I can just imagine millions of football fans across America saying, "Who the hell is Steve Jobs and why is he introducing computers during the halftime show?"

Counterfit
Jan 12, 2004, 12:20 AM
My prediction for the Super Bowl Halftime Show, presented by AOL and MTV: It's

going

to

SUCK!!!

idkew
Jan 12, 2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Counterfit
My prediction for the Super Bowl Halftime Show, presented by AOL and MTV: It's

going

to

SUCK!!!

i agree. more boy/girl band crap. the half time show is really getting pretty bad. lets see how much more junk they can put on the field to add ass many divits to the grass as possible. maybe they can airate it during half time also?

Counterfit
Jan 12, 2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by idkew
maybe they can airate it during half time also? I'll see what I can do :D