Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

austinkays

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
My friend finally got himself an iPhone, after playing with mine for quite some time now. We are looking to find some good apps we could play together, or even just USE together (Loopt) but not having much luck since there is no way to really narrow down our search by multiplayer/iPhone to iPhone.

He is going to be out of town in a few days and he knows he will be bored where he is going... are there any games out there that we could play with/against eachother while he is out of town, via Wi-fi or 3G?

A list of apps that are able to be shared would be awesome! Thanks!

Bear Hunter

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2008
Not sure about outside your network, but these are the ones I know of within your network

Battle at Sea
Chart Battle (or something not sure of the name)
Connect 4 - there are a few of them out there only one does it

cc999

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2008

Versus Chess is online head to head and a great app.......

Charlie C

RedMasta

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2011
Online/Bluetooth/WiFi Multiplayer

First thing that came to mind?

COD Zombies

Search exactly that up and as long as you don't mind a bit of violence, it is probably one of the best apps there!

Price: $3.99 (I think)

ghostshadow

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2006
Indianapolis
Battlefield bad company 2, we doodle, Magic Life, Pocket legends,charadium (charadium is about the same as we doodle. We doodle kind of replaced charadium, but it's still in the App Store.)

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2008
Infinity Blade...eventually anyways. Been waiting since early June '10 for that game to go online

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.