Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nish123456

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
i recently bought an album from the iTunes store from my iPod, and i have just connected it to my computer and it has disappeared. does it work in the same way as apps - as in, is the music tied to my account and therefore available to download again for free? if not, is there any way i can get it back?

thanks

efp722

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2008
Philly
i recently bought an album from the iTunes store from my iPod, and i have just connected it to my computer and it has disappeared. does it work in the same way as apps - as in, is the music tied to my account and therefore available to download again for free? if not, is there any way i can get it back?

thanks

This has happened to me before.

Go into your your itunes store account(once you are in the store you will see your ID in top right hand corner) Go there and then review your recent purchases. Once there click on report a problem and then select the album that you are missing and when the text box appears just explain the album was deleted and click send. You will get an email back from them in about 2 days (probably less) and they will let you redownload the album when you log in next.

Hope that helps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.