PDA

View Full Version : Is JR.com a reputable reseller ?

dcl
Aug 28, 2008, 07:59 PM
I have been looking into buying a Panasonic digital camera, the best price I've found is at JR.com.
They are a Panasonic Authorized Dealer, but their customer rating is only average :eek:.

If you have done business with them lately, I would appreciate hearing your customer experience with JR.com.

lorenwade
Aug 28, 2008, 08:00 PM
I haven't recently, but they're a reputable retailer.

A lot of products are very cheap too.

DesignerOnMac
Aug 28, 2008, 08:04 PM
I have purchased many things from them. Been always happy with their pricing, but found shipping to me was on the slow side.

They are also on Amazon.com as a seller. I know that Amazon checks their sellers out before they are offered.

skiesforme
Aug 28, 2008, 08:06 PM
I hve been looking into buying a Panasonic digital camera, the best price I've found is at JR.com.
They are a Panasonic Authorized Dealer, but their customer rating is only average :eek:.

If your done business with them lately, I would appreciate hearing your customer experience with JR.com.

Yes they are. I have made about 3-4 purchases from them.

hogfaninga
Aug 28, 2008, 08:14 PM
I have bought a few small things from them with no problems.

Teh Don Ditty
Aug 28, 2008, 08:20 PM
Very reputable seller. It's only store is NYC, it's pretty big tho. Shipping is generally very fast.

darklyt
Aug 28, 2008, 08:47 PM
I've bought a few external harddrives and a Firewire/USB hub from them. No problems and pretty good ship times (to CT).

synth17
Aug 28, 2008, 09:17 PM
Very reputable seller. It's only store is NYC, it's pretty big tho. Shipping is generally very fast.

agreed

GoCubsGo
Aug 28, 2008, 09:19 PM
Yes and you can probably also check resellerratings.com