PDA

View Full Version : Sith name options

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 06:19 PM
Alright, most of you would remember the jedi name thread that was up a few days ago. Well, I just found another jedi naming application that gives you the Sith name as well...

Follow the dark path and download it here... http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=14904&db=macosx

My Sith name is Darth Adacza Worgad... be afraid, be very afraid.... muahahahahahaaaa

MacAztec
May 25, 2002, 06:25 PM
Darth Deakil Deapde

or Perde Kidea

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 06:34 PM
Hey MacAztec, or should I say greetings Darth Deakil Deapde :D.. Did you like this one better then the one that only gives jedi names??? I did, mainly because I can go to the dark side... Oh, wait, I'm already there (seeing the charred newbies bodies all over the place, and a few non-newbies too). :D

bonehead
May 25, 2002, 06:37 PM
Are there any audio engineers using the name Darth Fader?

britboy
May 25, 2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by bonehead
Are there any audio engineers using the name Darth Fader?

bom bom.... :rolleyes: I'll admit, it made me chuckle!

You can call me Darth Perpar Plyfpe. I am terrible, i am fearsome, i am... going to bed with my teddy bear.

TiMacLover
May 25, 2002, 07:00 PM
Can someone to me? Please!!

both names, thanks!

- Jeremy Brownstein

- TiMacLover

britboy
May 25, 2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by TiMacLover

both names, thanks!

- Jeremy Brownstein

- TiMacLover

It needs your mothers' maiden name, and the place you were born (and please don't answer 'in hospital'!)

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 07:02 PM

both names, thanks!

- Jeremy Brownstein

- TiMacLover

Dude, just download it and do it yourself!

It runs under OS X... sheesh

TiMacLover
May 25, 2002, 07:05 PM
Sheesh, you wana fix my iMac 266mhz problem with the start up disk so I can run OS X? And you wana buy me OS X on a cd for $100? And you wana give me 128 RAM Chip so I can run OS X? huh huh, thats what I thought, azz hole.... so any, can you ?

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 07:07 PM
Then go and download the classic version ya mook... All you have to do is look.. you know, the thing you do with your eyes, but you have to use your brain too. :rolleyes:

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 07:09 PM
Sheesh, you wana fix my iMac 266mhz problem with the start up disk so I can run OS X? And you wana buy me OS X on a cd for $100? And you wana give me 128 RAM Chip so I can run OS X? huh huh, thats what I thought, azz hole.... so any, can you ?

Send me the friggin iMac, with return shipping, and my start fee and I will work on it. All hardware WILL be extra. My normal time estimate is 3-5 hours at $75/hour. Once the check clears, I will start working on it, not before.

MacAztec
May 25, 2002, 07:15 PM
TiMacLover, send me your iMac, and I will work on it. Give me 125 bucks, and i will set it up for you. Memory is extra. Programs are free!

MacAztec
May 25, 2002, 07:18 PM
Yes, I think this is alot better than the last one...

King Cobra
May 25, 2002, 07:23 PM
Right now I would stay 100 yards away from Alpha's flamethrower range...as he is on a streak tonight.

So all those in favor of a hideout that is flamewar proof:

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 07:28 PM
KC, you forgot one thing... I have sniper squads too :D... I usually hammer the target from a distance with the snipers and then send in the flamethrower crew to finish things off. Makes for a new bbq effect. :D

Oh, and I do have several 50 cal sniper rifles equiped with rounds that will punch through armor.

I recently picked up a few railguns, particle weapons and plasma throwers too. They may not have the same range as the sniper rifles, but they go through armored targets like they are not even there. :D The safest place to be when I get going, is either behind me (or with me) or off the planet. :D

The 11th commandment "thou shall not suffer an idiot to live" words to live, and kill, by. :D

britboy
May 25, 2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
The safest place to be when I get going, is either behind me (or with me) or off the planet. :D

The 11th commandment "thou shall not suffer an idiot to live" words to live, and kill, by. :D

Being offline would probably do the trick too :rolleyes:

I thought the 11th commandment was "thou shalt not get caught"?

King Cobra
May 25, 2002, 07:44 PM
No worries, AlphaTech. I always come prepared... :D

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 07:46 PM
britboy, I always mix up the 11th and 12th commandments... :D

As for your shelter KC... guess you haven't heard of tactical nukes... :D I have several, along with an orbital launching platform that can be used to strike anywhere on earth.

King Cobra
May 25, 2002, 07:48 PM
Obviously my shelters are useless now.

I wonder if I can take second-in-command with the Ultra-Orbit Flamethrower! :D

Fear the King.

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 07:54 PM
In order to qualify for that position, and to actually interview for it, you have to be a Sith lord. No jedi allowed. :D You then have to work your way up the ranks... and show that you are worthy :D...

King Cobra
May 25, 2002, 07:56 PM
you have to be a Sith lord.

So, what do I do for that?

Fear the King.

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by King Cobra

So, what do I do for that?

You must walk the path of the dark side... muahahahahaaaa.. I've been doing that for years :D

You will also need a Sith lord name... via the utility linked to above.

Once you come to the dark side, the real fun begins :D

King Cobra
May 25, 2002, 08:16 PM
My Sith name is: Darth Andlan Monfan

Sounds pretty cool.

Now, to step 2.

Fear the King.

AlphaTech
May 25, 2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by King Cobra
My Sith name is: Darth Andlan Monfan

Sounds pretty cool.

Now, to step 2.

Send me a pm with your qualifications, and why you think you deserve the position... :D

Wildcat
May 25, 2002, 08:50 PM
I heard another way to make your star wars name. You take the car you drive and the last perscription medication you took. Then you insert them in the correct places. Here is the model. Prince ( cars name) of ( perscription medication). So mine would be prince windstar of codein. Some of thies are pretty funny but obviously it only gives you a royalty name.

Anyway here are mine from the program

Reiza Suwhi

Darth Zacsuh Whirza

Rower_CPU
May 25, 2002, 11:30 PM
Darth Robdav Yremro here...prepare to taste electric pain Jedi scum!!!:D

3rdpath
May 25, 2002, 11:48 PM
Darth Darcon Daloda....sounds a lot like deluded --which would be far more accurate. oh well.

macfreek57
May 26, 2002, 02:08 AM
i am
Darth Ryamir Batdry

King Cobra
May 26, 2002, 12:09 PM
[Edit: Received job via PM. That would be step 3.]

Fear the King.

bonehead
May 26, 2002, 03:48 PM
How about the Sith Lord of Country Music Darth Brooks?

AlphaTech
May 26, 2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by bonehead
How about the Sith Lord of Country Music Darth Brooks?

That would be the first one that I will slice in half. Country 'music' isn't cool enough to be from the dark side.

Mr. Anderson
May 26, 2002, 05:48 PM

That would be the first one that I will slice in half. Country 'music' isn't cool enough to be from the dark side.

One exception, he where's all black, Darth Cash, can't get any cooler (for country that is)

Not a big fan of the genre in general, just had to point it out.

britboy
May 26, 2002, 07:51 PM
I did the Jedimaker mixer for one of my flat mates, and his jedi name would be Schmi Scgoe!!! Great first name for him to have :D