Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2008
Hi guys,

I just bought Twitterlator Pro from the App Store and was just wondering - if you post a tweet and Twitter is down, does the post just disappear?

I just posted something and it never showed up on Twitter, posted something 5 minutes later and it did?

Apart from that I really like it, the hi-res pic uploading and search functions are great. Also, I thought the pic on the app store was the way the interface looks (you know the pic with 3 different colours in a trianlge shape?), well it doesn't look like that, it just uses one of those colours that you can choose in a menu.

Just not sure about the whole posting thing, coming from Twinkle which always seemed to update :confused:

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
Hi guys,

I just bought Twitterlator Pro from the App Store and was just wondering - if you post a tweet and Twitter is down, does the post just disappear?

I just posted something and it never showed up on Twitter, posted something 5 minutes later and it did?

Apart from that I really like it, the hi-res pic uploading and search functions are great. Also, I thought the pic on the app store was the way the interface looks (you know the pic with 3 different colours in a trianlge shape?), well it doesn't look like that, it just uses one of those colours that you can choose in a menu.

Just not sure about the whole posting thing, coming from Twinkle which always seemed to update :confused:

Twinkle will still update if Twitter is having problems because you have to go through their server. All the other clients go directly to Twitter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.