PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone who can tell me how to post a form that contains multiple fields?

amishra7
Sep 2, 2008, 09:28 AM
Hi!!!,
I am totally new in Iphone Application. I start developing a simple iphone application in which I design a form that contains the following fields: username, password, and an image (.png). I want to submit these data into the server which will store data in MySQL. Please tell me how to submit these data into the server and how to extract that data on the server side so that I can store them in MySQL database.

Thank you with warm regards.

ghayenga
Sep 2, 2008, 04:16 PM
Hi!!!,
I am totally new in Iphone Application. I start developing a simple iphone application in which I design a form that contains the following fields: username, password, and an image (.png). I want to submit these data into the server which will store data in MySQL. Please tell me how to submit these data into the server and how to extract that data on the server side so that I can store them in MySQL database.

Thank you with warm regards.

Web Services. There is no direct mySQL driver for the iPhone yet. So you can't talk directly to mySQL, you have to send and retrieve information through a web server CGI.

springframework
Sep 2, 2008, 04:37 PM
i like to use NSMutableURLRequest.

you can also open a socket if you want.