PDA

View Full Version : Help Using Motu Ultralite With Garage Band Or Logic!!!!!

HELP ULTRALITE
Sep 6, 2008, 09:19 PM
hi my name is Val , i need help please, i have a motu ultralite conected to my mac pro , with leopard OS this is the problem i 've been having , i installed de drivers and software and installed ultralite , i am eable to listen to songs using Tunes, i am also eable to listen to my Roland keyboard wich i have conected to utralite, but ,when i try to use garage band or logic express, and do all the basic setup ' you know choose ultralite as and audio and midi intarface on logic preferences and garage band as well, i am not eable to record or listen to any sound throught motu ultralite, i even imported an audio song from tunes to garage band and logic as well, and still dont make any sound throught motu, i am eble to hear the song that i imported from tunes when i switch back to the built in speakers from the mac pro, but not from motu , i 've even gone to motu website downloaded the latest driver and still dont work , please help, is there anything am i doing wrong? i used this ultralite on a pc before and it worked perfect but why is not playing back or recording using garage band or logic, it just play back songs from tunes and what ever sound the system makes besides garage band or logic and i 've made sure that i am using motu ultralite as my audio interface on these to programs , please helpppppppppppppppp