Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TechIsCool

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
OK so we are switching people from Black Berry to iphone and they want a case that is similar to the Black Berry case does anyone have suggestions for a case that is like this

41n6-PzH5SL._SS500_.jpg

and it needs to swivel sideways without having a Post.

looks like this

a8bf90b809a098691a595110.L.jpg

Dont know if anyone can help but i thought i would ask Thanks

Exer

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2008
Beyza Roadline Flap is fairly close. The swivel system is the smart clip type with a metal piece on the back of the case, rather than the all-in-one design on the blackberry case. The swivel on the Beyza is much more free than the blackberry cases that have increments in the swivel.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything comparable to the Blackberry cases for the same amount of money, but Beyza seems to have distribution in North America and perhaps a bulk discount could be arranged.

Vaja has a similar case with a nicer clip and more color options, but the time delay and lack of distribution in NA could be an issue for business.

Failing all of that, the Blackberry Curve case works fairly well for the iPhone.

WillClarke

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2008
England
Blackberry Convert to iphones

Hi Guys
I have seen the light !! I am about to get a 3G iphone next week :) The BB was great but the 3G looks awsome!
The BB swivel clip and case is fantastic for me and I spotted one on Amazon which looks similar. I dont ming having to talke it out of the case but the swivel clip is a must!!
Has anyone out theer done the same and what do you advise?
Many Thanks
Will
(England)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.