Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Snrubsy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
hi,
i, like many others i am sure, am eagerly awaiting the release of the sims 3! i was simply wondering however, when the sims 3 will be released for us mac users! the PC date has been announced as the 20th feb 2009, and i am hoping that the release date of the mac version will be similar. i am a long term mac lover, but only short term user, so beforehand i played the sims on the PC, now i have discovered the wonders of mac, i have purchased the sims 2 mac, but do eagerly anticipate the arrival of the next installment. i am aware that all the game has to go through aspyr before it comes to mac, but i am sure that i, like many, await the arrival the TS3 eagerly (as i said earlier!).

i didn't really know where to post this, so i settled for here. i hope it was the right decision...:confused:

Robertson1993

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2008
hate to tell you but it will probably be four-six months.
I am also eagerly awaiting this game too :)

MadGoat

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Canada
and the chances it won't be on cider is next to none.

I am not going to buy any cider based Mac games after seeing the poor performance of spore through cider.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.