PDA

View Full Version : When new iPod Touch going to show up on the apple.ca????

maximus1315
Sep 9, 2008, 03:47 PM
ok im living in canada, and ive been saving up for the new ipod touch. i go here on this website, get the link to the new ipods on the apple website, but their ONLY ON THE US WEBSITE! i was planning to buy it right off the website immediatly, but now i have to wait, i dunno how long, for the canadian website to be updated, otherwise i have to pay about 50 bucks for getting it shipped across the border. does anyone know if and when the canadian apple website will be updated, or if its going to be like the iphone and ill have to wait a couple months for it to come out in canada? this is really pissing me off, ive been looking forward to this for more than the past month, just to find out now that i cant get it right away like ive been planning to........ please give me some information or your thoughts on this...:mad:

brendanryder
Sep 9, 2008, 04:46 PM
apple.ca

maximus1315
Sep 10, 2008, 02:54 PM
never mind, its there now...... ordered it :D yeye

crunchiespg
Sep 10, 2008, 03:06 PM
never mind, its there now...... ordered it :D yeye

i ordered it at 11.30 yesterday from apple.ca it was there right away on the store...
mine will be here tomorrow according to fedex..

maximus1315
Sep 11, 2008, 02:03 PM
i ordered it at 11.30 yesterday from apple.ca it was there right away on the store...
mine will be here tomorrow according to fedex..

lucky! fed ex is telling me that mines coming in monday.... did you get an engraving on it?

crunchiespg
Sep 11, 2008, 03:31 PM
lucky! fed ex is telling me that mines coming in monday.... did you get an engraving on it?

no engraving..

farmerjoe01
Sep 12, 2008, 07:07 PM
I ordered mine on Tuesday at 2:10pm from apple.ca. It was up there 30 mins after the announcement at the same time as the US. My 32gb 2nd gen touch arrived in Toronto this morning.

maximus1315
Sep 12, 2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah it came earlier than I thought, it came Friday afternoon at around two, and they said it was going to be coming Monday... A very pleasant surprise :)