PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrr

telf22
Sep 9, 2008, 04:54 PM
Hi guys,

I recently installed itunes 8. I bought that new Joshua Radin album off itunes. It took my money, then takes me to the new terms and conditions, i accept, goes back to the album preview page and doesnt download. I've tried "check for available downloads" and it says that everything has been downloaded.

What do i do? email apple?

TEG
Sep 9, 2008, 05:01 PM
Buy it again, it didn't take the first time because you hadn't agreed to the TaC. If they charge you twice, then you contact Apple.

TEG

marcre
Sep 9, 2008, 05:26 PM
This is normal for iTunes to do this on occasion. After you agree, you need to click download again.

telf22
Sep 9, 2008, 05:41 PM
I accepted all the terms and conditions etc the first time. I bought it again and this time it took my money again and downloaded. But i should have another $9.99 in my account. ohwell. this is gay.

carve
Sep 9, 2008, 05:49 PM
I accepted all the terms and conditions etc the first time. I bought it again and this time it took my money again and downloaded. But i should have another $9.99 in my account. ohwell. this is gay.

Yes, this is indeed happy :cool:

TEG
Sep 9, 2008, 06:24 PM

Now is when you complain to Apple. They will refund the missing money, and all will be well.

TEG

EricNau
Sep 9, 2008, 06:26 PM
Now is when you complain to Apple. They will refund the missing money, and all will be well.

TEG
Indeed. You can contact Apple's iTunes Store support through this link: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/browser/

telf22
Sep 9, 2008, 06:28 PM
Thnaks TEG and Eric, appreciate it.