Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LePigeonBleu

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
San Diego
Hey!

School started back up for me, and I'd like to take all the info from the syllabus with due dates, and enter them into a program on my iMac, and have in sync up with my iPhone and whatever task manager is best.

My question is: what is the best program that does this?

Thanks,

m

alansmallen

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
iProcrastinate is awesome. It does everything you want except for syncing.
The dev said syncing should be coming in the next couple of weeks.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008

Don't forget that it's free - I've reviewed it on my site =]

Zym

LePigeonBleu

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
San Diego

Sweet! That's what I use now, because it's free, and does nothing more than what I need, and I love it. When did the dev say that syncing is coming, and do you know a date around when it should be updated with the sync feature?

Thanks,

m

alansmallen

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Sweet! That's what I use now, because it's free, and does nothing more than what I need, and I love it. When did the dev say that syncing is coming, and do you know a date around when it should be updated with the sync feature?

Thanks,

m

There is a thread in the App Store forum talking about it. He says that in about a week he'll start issuing beta testing if everything goes to plan.

stiphone

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2008
I'm using Things on my Mac and on my iPhone and I think that it's pretty awesome.

LePigeonBleu

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
San Diego
There is a thread in the App Store forum talking about it. He says that in about a week he'll start issuing beta testing if everything goes to plan.

How would he issue beta? You mean as in free for a while in the App Store, or is there another way to give out a program to a select bunch?

m

lindsayanng

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2008
East Haven, CT
iprocrastinate is GREAT and its definitely school oriented and the developer is VERY active in posting and making sure everyones ideas and thoughts are heard and makes them into actual updates.. There are pleanty of apps where the devs. just put it out, make some money, and forget it. THIS is not one of them.

alansmallen

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
How would he issue beta? You mean as in free for a while in the App Store, or is there another way to give out a program to a select bunch?

m

i believe that there is a way where he can distribute the .ipa to certain people and it will only run on their device

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.