Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

delfinparis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2008
Ideally, I would love an app that utilized...

1. Weight Tracker - where you can put in your daily weight and body fat measurements

2. Carb/Protein/Fat/Calorie counter - where you could enter in your goal calories and composition grams per day and have it count down to let you know how many you have left for the day.

Anyone know of an app (already out or in development) that can do both of these things? Thanks!

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
Ideally, I would love an app that utilized...

1. Weight Tracker - where you can put in your daily weight and body fat measurements

2. Carb/Protein/Fat/Calorie counter - where you could enter in your goal calories and composition grams per day and have it count down to let you know how many you have left for the day.

Anyone know of an app (already out or in development) that can do both of these things? Thanks!

Check out 40-40-60, I think it does what you want.

soberbrain

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2008
The app is called 40-30-30, in reference to the percentages of carbs, protein and fat in the zone diet. 40-60-60 would not be a good diet ;)

That app only calculates the percentage of calories. It looks a great FREE app for zone dieters, but may not have all the features you are looking for.

There's a pricey app ($14.99) called Absolute Fitness, that has your desired features and more.

I found it by searching for "calorie" in the App Store. There's other apps, too, so you can get a couple to cover the features you need at the same or lower price.

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
I don't use such programs but judging from screenshots, i think ishape looks like the best designed app of the bunch out there and should do what you are looking for. not to mention it was just updated within the past day or two. i suggest you check it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.