PDA

View Full Version : Recording Live Internet Radio?

cleo
Sep 10, 2008, 02:55 PM
I'm going to be interviewed tomorrow night on KFBK, a Sacramento-based talk radio station. Since I'm on the East Coast, my friends and family probably aren't going to stay up to listen. The station does appear to simulcast over the web. Is there any way to set my Mac to record my segment so I can send it to my grandma? :)

AviationFan
Sep 10, 2008, 03:32 PM
Audio Hijack (http://rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/) should be able to do this.

- Martin

Nicolecat
Sep 10, 2008, 04:16 PM
I don't know why the radio station couldn't give you a copy...considering they're the one's recording it. :p

AviationFan
Sep 11, 2008, 09:02 AM
I don't know why the radio station couldn't give you a copy...Good point! Should be by far the easiest solution!

- Martin

italiano40
Sep 11, 2008, 09:06 AM
I don't know why the radio station couldn't give you a copy...considering they're the one's recording it. :p

i worked at a radio station and they can easily send you a copy just asked them after the interview and they will should give you to the guy recording it, to get your address

cleo
Sep 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
Doh, thanks, guys. In this age where my home Mac can do just about anything short of launch a nuclear war, I tend to forget that there are old-fashioned (and sometimes much easier) ways of doing things!