Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brdgolf1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Hello All,

I submitted an application to iTunes Connect last week and the application showed up on the App Store yesterday. So all is good there. However when I go to enter in search terms in the iTunes search bar with words that are relevant to my app, my application does not show in the list of results.

For example, my application is called iDiscount and has the words Discount and Shop and Shopping in the application description. However, when I put those terms into the search bar on iTunes, my application doesn't show up. Is there a place to enter in appropriate keywords for an application such that my app will show up when they search for appropriate keywords?

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
I'm having the same trouble, showed up the 10th and I still can't find GL Golf. Kind of annoying trying to tell my mac customers to go look for it when they can't even search for it.

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
It looks like mine is "starting" to get index now after 4.5 days. GL Golf brings up the game as well as Golf Game, but just plain Golf doesn't bring it up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.