PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have good cheap headphones?

zblaxberg
Sep 13, 2008, 10:52 PM
I really want in-ear headphones that aren't too expensive (hopefully less then $50). The only problem I find is that I can't find ones that won't hurt my ears. After about 30 minutes of listening to music with in-ear headphones my ears start to hurt a lot. No it's not from listening to loud music but does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have some suggestions for headphones to look into so I don't buy a million pairs?

dschima
Sep 14, 2008, 12:09 AM
I don't really know if you'll find in-ear headphones with good sound quality and comfort. With headphones it's sort of a 'you get what you pay for' situation...except for the few overpriced ones that don't sound good. You can get a very good pair for $100...I bought the Bose in-ear headphones and they sound great (have good base response which is good for my hip-hop music) and they are very comfortable because they create a good seal from outside noise without having to be stuck deep into the ear canal. I wore them pretty much the whole way from california to india and didn't feel any discomfort.

kalex
Sep 14, 2008, 01:45 AM
I got these and they sound pretty good and no issues with them

http://www.jr.com/sony/pe/SON_MDREX55BLK/