PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Cover Art ?

El Dandy
Jan 19, 2004, 03:00 PM
Hey, what do you all use to get cover art for your iTunes list? I use Fetch-Art, but they are missing a lot of albums. Also, how do I delete cover art from my list, like if I find a better picture of the art than the one i have, and i don't want them both there, i just want one, how do i get rid of the first? Thanks

Jetson
Jan 19, 2004, 03:45 PM
To update iTunes cover art on a Mac do the following:

1. Select the song you want to edit with 1 click.

2. Click the File menu item, then click the Get Info list item (or you can simply do a command+I after selecting the song).

3. Click the Artwork tab.

4. Select the picture that you wish to delete (you may need to adjust the zoom slide button see all the pictures), then press the Delete button or delete key.

5. You can add a new picture in 2 ways: a) paste the new picture into the Artwork window from the clipboard or, b) drag and drop a picture from another application directly into the Artwork window.

6. Or to add another picture, select a picture, then paste the new one from the clipboard.

7. You can change the display order of pictures by dragging the image back or forth.

8. Click the OK button to save your changes.

9. You can also add the art to several songs at one once by selecting multiple songs, do a Get Info (command+I) then pasting the new image into the tiny Artwork window at the lower right corner of the dialog. Use caution because you will replace all pictures in those selected songs with the one picture you are pasting.

10. If you make a mistake press the cancel button (or esc key) BEFORE pressing the OK button.