Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gan6660

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
ok so i bought 2 tv shows from itunes but apple charged to an old account that i was canceling and it resulted in an overdraft fee of $30.00 so apple owed me 34.22 for the tv shows to. well i called them and they put the credits for $4 and tax on my itunes account and i received a check for 37.50 in the mail yesterday. the only company i have seen who fesses up to their mistakes without a law suit.

eplchamps0304

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2008
ok so i bought 2 tv shows from itunes but apple charged to an old account that i was canceling and it resulted in an overdraft fee of $30.00 so apple owed me 34.22 for the tv shows to. well i called them and they put the credits for $4 and tax on my itunes account and i received a check for 37.50 in the mail yesterday. the only company i have seen who fesses up to their mistakes without a law suit.

I had the same issue with wallgreens. Was supposed to get a refund, but their system charged me again instead resulting in overdraft fee. I showed them all the evidence and was refunded the feee.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.