PDA

View Full Version : Selling Aliens Vs. Predator Mac!

ArtMan617
May 28, 2002, 06:09 PM
I am selling Aliens Vs. Predator for the Mac. It comes with all of the original instructions, the original box and cd...if you're interested, e-mail me at ArtMan617@mac.com and make an offer...or just reply to this. Thanks!

-ArtMan617

ArtMan617
Jun 8, 2002, 09:56 PM
Ok...because it's now obvious that no one wants to buy Aliens Vs. Predator (in NEAR MINT CONDITION...the offer still stands!) from me, I've decided to ask you all a question...actually, two questions...first, where would the best place for me to sell it be? And second, about how much should I ask for it? Again, it's in near-mint condition...it wasn't played that much and I still have the original box, case and instructions all in very good condition...

-ArtMan617

AlphaTech
Jun 8, 2002, 10:49 PM
I would suggest checking one of your local video game shops to see if they taje trade ins and such. If they do, they might take your game in towards the purchase of a new one. If that doesn't work, put it up on either Yahoo or ebay and see if you get any takers.

As for how much to ask for it... Even in excellent condition, used is still used. If the cd is without any marks at all (used once or twice) then about 75% or what it sells for now could be fair. If it has any marks at all, I would say you shouldn't/won't get any more then 50% of current selling price.

I am waiting for AvP2 to hit the Mac as well as the new expansion pack (Primal Hunt). The expansion pack should be coming out very soon (slated for this month I believe). From what I have seen, it will offer improvements over the stock game.

ArtMan617
Jun 9, 2002, 10:32 AM
Ok...thanks for the tip!

-ArtMan617

job
Jun 26, 2002, 01:05 PM
I would buy it. Just the only question is how the heck do you get the money (snail mail??) and how do I make sure I get the game.

ArtMan617
Jul 4, 2002, 02:08 PM
That I'm not sure about, although I do have a PayPal account, so I think you could pay me through that...as for shipping...I can promise you I will send it and if it doesn't arrive you will get your money back. If you're still interested, e-mail me at ArtMan617@mac.com.

-ArtMan617

AlphaTech
Jul 4, 2002, 02:13 PM
AvP2 is coming to the Mac about mid-month... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

See more info here. (http://www.macrumors.com/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=7238)