Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LouTreize

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2007
:( I turned it on and once it asked for me to choose a language, i tried scrolling with the click wheel but nothing happened. I hooked it up to the Mac, it restarted, i tried the click wheel, nothing happened.

I did a hard reset (menu + play) this time, nothing happened. In fact, this time it wasn't a click wheel issue, the suckers dead! I hooked it up to the Mac for sh*ts and giggles and nothing happened.

:rolleyes:

I did notice something when I fondled it for a few minutes :p When i drag my finger tips over it, it starts to make these creeks and cracks, like when you walk on some faulty wooden floor.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Sounds like a case of invoking the warranty and getting it repaired/replaced. Bring it back - along with sales receipt - to where you bought it, and ask for a replacement. Simple as that.
Good luck and cheers

bellebeque

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2009
Dead Ipod Nano

I haven`t even had my ipod nano for three weeks and it randomly turned itself off never to come back on.

I could understand if I had dropped it or wet it but it was sitting on my bed the entire time.

What a piece of crap!

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Holy thread resurrection batman!:eek:

OP did you get a replacement?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.