PDA

View Full Version : Halo 1.0.3 update released

MacBytes
Jan 20, 2004, 07:45 AM
Category: Games
Link: Halo 1.0.3 update released (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040120084503)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by arn

filipp
Jan 20, 2004, 09:06 AM
Oh yeah babe!
Let me try this out

Laslo Panaflex
Jan 20, 2004, 09:10 AM
Hope this fixes the Anti-Aliasing bug. But knowing dumb me there probably is a fix for that already.

filipp
Jan 20, 2004, 09:12 AM
Look at troubleshooting part of that page, there is some info on the Anti-Aliasing.

Laslo Panaflex
Jan 20, 2004, 09:13 AM
Read the FAQs on the macsoft site, nope still doesn't support FSAA, they say it is a video card driver issue.

Dont Hurt Me
Jan 20, 2004, 09:15 AM
see how many bugs? i bet thet still have plenty more to work on. guess its a start.

Nermal
Jan 20, 2004, 03:12 PM
It now requires you to put the CD in to play. I feel sorry for all those PowerBook users.

Phatpat
Jan 20, 2004, 06:03 PM
yeah...I'm one of those people with a powerbook. Anyone have any suggestions how to make it work without the cd? I made and image of it in toast and it doesn't work.

ZildjianKX
Jan 21, 2004, 02:18 AM
The CD check sucks. If you pirated it to begin with, you can't play it online anyways... which already takes away most of the value of the game... and pirates will just make a CD crack (which they already have). It just seems to punish the people who bought and the pirates who can't play it online anyways.

I swear this is the first time I've seen a company add a CD check instead of taking it away, very dumb IMHO.

PaulND
Jun 26, 2004, 10:57 PM
yeah...I'm one of those people with a powerbook. Anyone have any suggestions how to make it work without the cd? I made and image of it in toast and it doesn't work.

I did the same thing. I made a disc image in toast, and it did not work. What DID work for me though, is I got info (apple I) on the toast file, and locked the file. Now when I mount it, it works, and I can play the game.

Hope this helps!

It does suck however that I need to use up almost 800mgs of space to play it. Anyone know of a way around this yet?