PDA

View Full Version : Power Supplies-- got a few...

rroback
Sep 16, 2008, 02:41 PM
I've got a couple new power adapters I need to get rid of, and I don't know where to list them. I thought 'rumors had a classifieds, but I guess not. I've got 3 Apple 65W portable power supply, for pb g4/ibook with 2 usb ports, and a 85 watt magsafe ps, all are new in box, one of the 65's was opened, and nothing was removed. Make me an offer on them, as I don't need them, and don't want them to sit and go to waste.

If you're wondering why I've got so many, my family is a bunch of mac users, and knowing how pb supplies get screwed up, we stock up, but we all have new laptops ( well, a few magsafes in action, and my air).

noodle654
Sep 16, 2008, 02:45 PM
I've got a couple new power adapters I need to get rid of, and I don't know where to list them. I thought 'rumors had a classifieds, but I guess not. I've got 3 Apple 65W portable power supply, for pb g4/ibook with 2 usb ports, and a 85 watt magsafe ps, all are new in box, one of the 65's was opened, and nothing was removed. Make me an offer on them, as I don't need them, and don't want them to sit and go to waste.

If you're wondering why I've got so many, my family is a bunch of mac users, and knowing how pb supplies get screwed up, we stock up, but we all have new laptops ( well, a few magsafes in action, and my air).

You are not allowed to post for sale threads in here...the reason why you can not find the Marketplace is because you need to have over 250 posts for it to become visible.

alphaod
Sep 16, 2008, 03:14 PM
I'll offer nothing for the whole batch. And you can pay for the shipping too.