Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TimothyB

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Bay Area
The last thread that asked this got a reply saying it was expected in August and was delayed, but possibly sometime this month. I have no idea how official Sept. is, but probably soon, hopefully :)

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone else getting sick of seeing this when they search for Rolando? It better be good......

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 47

odelay

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2007
Quote from the handcircus website in response to someone's comments:

======================================================

handcircus Says:
October 30th, 2008 at 4:59 am

Hey Jesse, It works great on the iPod touch first generation - thats one of the main test devices we’re using! I think the only reason that happened with the other titles was a small mistake on the metadata specified on the iTunes store and I’m sure that won’t happen again.

It won’t be out in time for halloween, sadly, but will definitely be out by Christmas :D

======================================================

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
You just successfully tried to flame the 2 month old post.

I heard by Christmas too, as mentioned. Delays seem pretty common these days. Whether it be kids in school or the upcoming holidays. :confused: I just wish people had some sense of time management.

I wouldn't hold your breath. First it was supposed to be out by the summer, then the fall, and now in time for the holidays. We'll see if they delay it again or not......

clancemasterj

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2007
Somewhere outside of time.

liptonlover

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
Dude, the two games are soooo different it's like saying halo is just like monopoly and should be stopped. The only similarity between dizzy bee and rolando from what I've seen is that they both have balls in them, which a bunch of games have anyways so should everyone starting suing each other over who created the first game with a ball in it in the app store?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.