Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheHitman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
OK, so here is my issue.

I am rocking the 160 GB AppleTV. I work in varying capacities on a few different television shows so I am supplied with digital copies of episodes that I put on my Apple TV to review. With the release of iTunes 8, I noticed you could fill in the episode descriptions for each episode. However, after filling out the episode description (which is displayed in my iTunes library) and syncing with my Apple TV, the descriptions for shows I have purchased via iTunes show up, but descriptions for episodes I added myself do not. Here is the real kicker though. One of the programs I work on has only shot a pilot and thus only has one episode. That single episode shows up with description. I could understand if episodes I added myself couldnt have descriptions and episodes I bought from Apple did. But for it to let some maintain a description on some but not others seems odd.

Does anyone know what I could do to get the individual episode descriptions to show up?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.