Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Goroke

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2008
I've been using safari to check out sites here and there and started to download some pictures. When I tried to check it out, most of the pictures came out really fuzzy and other was crystal clear!

Could anyone tell me how I can make the pictures... Clearer all the time? Or does it depend on the type of the picture (I.e. Jpg)

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
It all matters about the resolution. If clicking on a picture increases the size, make sure you save the increased size one. You might have accidentally saved the original picture, not the linked one. I don't know if the filetype matters, all I have ever saved were JPEGs. GIFs generally suck though so expect a lower quality. You shouldn't have an issue with PNGs.

Goroke

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2008
I hoped it worked, but man....I think the pictures I was trying to get
Wasn't the right resolution? Does anyone know the limit or what not?

pdxbrown

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2008
Same problem

I am having the same problem. I have been trying to download a few images for a powerpoint presentation that I have for school and the images are around 800 x 1200 and after I download them they are extremely pixelated and poor quality. I downloaded it when after it was in its native size. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.