Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Yeah... does anyone know how I can easily update these various things via Software Update?

I just learned that my iPhone SDK is fairly out of date despite the fact Software Update is set to check daily. (I haven't had time to work on my program for the past 3 weeks since school started back up... this is the first weekend I've had time to do anything with it and when I logged into the dev center I noticed the current SDK is version 2.1 and mine is only at 2.0.)

And it seems like Safari aught to have an update by now... I've been running a developer preview of 4.1 for months (not that there are any bugs with it, I'm just curious as to why I havn't been alerted about updates.)

And Xcode and Interface Builder are both version 3.1... are they up to date? How would I check?

Is UIScrollView new? I don't recall ever seeing it before (I looked because I needed it... but gave up because I couldn't find it.)

Edit: Woah! 40 minutes seems like a long time... oh... seriously, there should be a way to just update it rather than having to download the whole package again...

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
The SDK is not updated via software update. You need to download updated version as an when they become available from the developer portal.

And 4.1 final hasn't been released yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.