Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

burnttoast0304

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2008
Calgary, AB
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody has used an invisible sheild on their macbooks? I am actually considering on picking a set up...

any recommendations? currently I am using the incase hardcase to protect my investment

thanks guys

tnisatard

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2008
I put it on myself

but it was really difficult in my opinion, i had to take it out a few times, and even now its not perfect

dont pay full price for invisible shield, i dont think its worth it, i paid half price for mines, i bought the standard coverage for 50% off recently

i threw away my wrist pad piece cause i messed up :mad:

CIMG1228.jpg

CIMG1227.jpg

burnttoast0304

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2008
Calgary, AB
I put it on myself

but it was really difficult in my opinion, i had to take it out a few times, and even now its not perfect

dont pay full price for invisible shield, i dont think its worth it, i paid half price for mines, i bought the standard coverage for 50% off recently

i threw away my wrist pad piece cause i messed up :mad:

CIMG1228.jpg

CIMG1227.jpg

How did you get it for half price? one of the main reasons why i want to get the shield is because of the wrist pad cuz im afraid it getting dirty so i typed with my palm up which slows me down significiantly

tnisatard

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2008
How did you get it for half price? one of the main reasons why i want to get the shield is because of the wrist pad cuz im afraid it getting dirty so i typed with my palm up which slows me down significiantly

invisible shield had a 50% off sale like 3 weeks ago, and i bought it, but it seems like its never on sale

its a good product, overpriced in my opinion, pretty difficult to put on if you want it on perfectly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.