PDA

View Full Version : What not to say when trying to sell a car.


krimson
Jan 21, 2004, 04:20 PM
What not to do:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=136450139

(See the comments section.)

Sun Baked
Jan 21, 2004, 04:29 PM
At least the guy wasn't being an ass...

Butt the seats in that car seem to be well used and lubed.

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?postid=260183

Counterfit
Jan 21, 2004, 05:46 PM
You and your puns :rolleyes:

wdlove
Jan 21, 2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by krimson
What not to do:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=136450139

(See the comments section.)

I tried 3 times and got this: Unexpected System Error
Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. If this error persists when you try again, please call Customer Service: 1-800-353-9350

neut
Jan 21, 2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Sun Baked
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?postid=260183

i love those bannas! <spank, spank, spank... )


peace.

joker2
Jan 21, 2004, 08:54 PM
Is this the one that was a grand marquis or something like that for a couple thousand dollars... that said "minor cleaning may be required" as it was last used in (name of porno film goes here) ?

MoparShaha
Jan 21, 2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by shadow95
Is this the one that was a grand marquis or something like that for a couple thousand dollars... that said "minor cleaning may be required" as it was last used in (name of porno film goes here) ? Yup. It's a Lincoln Mark VIII coupe. The film had quite a descriptive title too :D.

Nermal
Jan 21, 2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
I tried 3 times and got this: Unexpected System Error
Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. If this error persists when you try again, please call Customer Service: 1-800-353-9350

I got that too.