Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pismodude2

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2008
MacWorld
Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me!

I compiled a list before I ordered one to rationalize buying it:

1. Nike+ built-in.
2. Thinner.
3. It can play audio 50% longer than the iPhone on one charge (36 to the iPhone's 24hrs)
4. It's lighter.
5. It will work with the volume controls on Apple's new stereo headset.
6. You don't have to sign up for a 2 year contract (a minimum of $1,440 + taxes with the cheapest plan)
7. If you double-click the home button and nothing is playing on the Touch it will still pop up on-screen controls (the iPhone goes to the iPod app if nothing is playing).
8. You can buy the iPod Touch on Apple's site and get free shipping (Apple only sells iPhones in stores).
9. The iPod Touch doesn't pop up a "not compatible" message when you hook up an iPod accessory.
10. The backplate looks totally sexy.

kingballin20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2008
Michigan
Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me!

I compiled a list before I ordered one to rationalize buying it:

1. Nike+ built-in.
2. Thinner.
3. It can play audio 50% longer than the iPhone on one charge (36 to the iPhone's 24hrs)
4. It's lighter.
5. It will work with the volume controls on Apple's new stereo headset.
6. You don't have to sign up for a 2 year contract (a minimum of $1,440 + taxes with the cheapest plan)
7. If you double-click the home button and nothing is playing on the Touch it will still pop up on-screen controls (the iPhone goes to the iPod app if nothing is playing).
8. You can buy the iPod Touch on Apple's site and get free shipping (Apple only sells iPhones in stores).
9. The iPod Touch doesn't pop up a "not compatible" message when you hook up an iPod accessory.
10. The backplate looks totally sexy.

i c. can ipod touches 1 gen get nike+?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.