Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EliteKiller

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2008
I have several (7) Colors cases and all but (2) seem to have a noticeable gap around the lower top edge of the case. Not everyone seems to be affected because I have seen some recent pics where it is a snug fit. However I was wondering if I am the only one that has ill-fitting cases on my 3G phones?

Attachments

• switcheasy_1.jpg
    switcheasy_1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 141

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
The sagging issue is only with the Rebel version. If all 7 of your COLORS version are the same, then I would think that was how they were supposed to be made.

EliteKiller

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2008
The sagging issue is only with the Rebel version. If all 7 of your COLORS version are the same, then I would think that was how they were supposed to be made.

Actually only 5 out of the 7 have the gap around the home button. You can also clearly see that this Stealth Colors case is snug. The gap is annoying because every time you go to press the home button the case "flaps" around that area. I contacted Zoltan to see what can be done.

Attachments

• switcheasy_2.jpg
    switcheasy_2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 108

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
Really? Sagging on the Colors now too? I just put my Rebel in the draw and it will probably never see the light again because of the sagging. I have a Colors on the way. I also have a Slider which i love. But i want the Colors for situations where i need more grip. I hope this thread doesn't get filled with sagging Colors. I'd be worried if i owned that company right now. Although, their NEO seems to be problem free.

snverhallen

macrumors 6502a
Oct 17, 2007
I also have a bit of a sagging issue, but TBH it's not too bad, I only notice it if I'm pressing the home button backwards so I can see the silicon going down. But if I'm just pressing it normally I don't feel it at all.

I would take a pic, but my camera doesn't have good enough focus :rolleyes:.

snverhallen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.