PDA

View Full Version : apple jewelry

phreakout13
Jan 22, 2004, 02:26 PM
hi
I make hemp jewelry and such, and I recently made a cool bead that I wear on my wrist. It's the little rainbow apple I popped off of my old mac. So far, everyone I've showed it to likes it. I have one more bead that's just the same that I popped off of the monitor. I wonder if apple will give me any more of them:D probably not, but I bet they have a warehouse full of those li'l apples.

wdlove
Jan 22, 2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by phreakout13
hi
I make hemp jewelry and such, and I recently made a cool bead that I wear on my wrist. It's the little rainbow apple I popped off of my old mac. So far, everyone I've showed it to likes it. I have one more bead that's just the same that I popped off of the monitor. I wonder if apple will give me any more of them:D probably not, but I bet they have a warehouse full of those li'l apples.

Could you post of picture of your jewlery? You should try contacting Apple, you just might get a positive response. Sounds like a possible home business possibility! ;)

phreakout13
Jan 22, 2004, 09:31 PM
I'll see if I can borrow my friend's digital camera! Does anyone know what department at apple I should contact?