PDA

View Full Version : Funny!!!!!

dave1234
Jan 22, 2004, 08:00 PM
It seems alot of people here dislike bill gates, i ran across this while surfing...heh

KILLBILLGATES.COM

enjoy

Macmaniac
Jan 22, 2004, 08:27 PM
I think this goes a little too far, I don't like his company or software, but I don't want him dead. At least he donates a lot of money to charity, now Ken Lay, and some of these others CEOs in ENRON and Tyco could use a good public beating;)

wdlove
Jan 22, 2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
I think this goes a little too far, I don't like his company or software, but I don't want him dead. At least he donates a lot of money to charity, now Ken Lay, and some of these others CEOs in ENRON and Tyco could use a good public beating;)

I agree, it is never a correction to wish harm to another human being. We are in competition with him, but it should always be friendly. Extreme reactions should never be tolerated. This type of thing makes all of us look bad.

MrMacMan
Jan 22, 2004, 11:09 PM
*cough*

If you talk about going over the top... then you haven't heard or seen the Movie 'Kill Bill Volume: 1'... trust me... its overthetop.

This is nothing.

A little humor... too much gore.

dave1234
Jan 22, 2004, 11:28 PM
Heh, i was actually looking at Kill Bill sites when i came across this. And i mean, it is pretty tame for some other bill gates murder/ mutilate simulators our there. Not that that justifies it.

idkew
Jan 22, 2004, 11:51 PM
this site will be gone in a few days. i guarantee they did not get a license for the music/sound effects/sound bytes.

wouldn't be surprised to see criminal complaints filed.

virividox
Jan 23, 2004, 01:38 AM
he may own one of the largest software companies, and may be a little shady when doing business, but you know he aint corrupt or embezlilng, or taking down his employees.

revenuee
Jan 23, 2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by virividox
he may own one of the largest software companies, and may be a little shady when doing business, but you know he aint corrupt or embezlilng, or taking down his employees.

Could be a reaction to the

mikerowesoft.com fiasco

virividox
Jan 23, 2004, 01:53 AM
i guess for the charity work he does, he doesnt get enough good pr, because he keeps sticking his foot in his mouth with faux pas like anti trust suits and suiing teenagers

crenz
Jan 23, 2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
...At least he donates a lot of money to charity...

Isn't it funny how when you donate loads of money, nobody thinks about how you earned it in the first place? Just like Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller, ...

revenuee
Jan 23, 2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by crenz
Isn't it funny how when you donate loads of money, nobody thinks about how you earned it in the first place? Just like Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller, ...

Thats what i'm gonna do :)

ColoJohnBoy
Jan 23, 2004, 04:20 AM
Perhpas I'm a sick and twisted human being, but I thought that was mildly clever. I chuckled for a few moments. While in no way condone the encouragement of harm against others, it seems this is very clearly nothing but a mild jibe that many (rightfully and wronguflly) do not like. I don't think anyone, much less we here at MacRumors, should take this very seriously. I mean, whoever made the site could start a whole series of "Kill Bill ----" sites: Kill Bill Murray, Kill Bill Cosby, Kill Bill Bennett, Kill Bill Clinton, Kill Bill Pullman, Kill Bill Moyers.... I think you get the idea. It's just a joke, nothing more.

ExoticFish
Jan 23, 2004, 08:08 AM
being a big fan of Kill Bill Vol. 1 i actually thought it was funny, but do agree that he doesn't actually deserve to die, he just deserves to be forced to use Windows 95 for the rest of his life... that should teach him a lesson!

SiliconAddict
Jan 23, 2004, 08:12 AM
Killing Bill Gates wouldn't alter the way Microsoft functions. To do that you at minimum would have to take out Microsoft's BoD (http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/bod/)
and their entire senior staff including department heads. Microsoft CAN make good software when they try. Its the BS method of pushing their wares and locking people into it is where the problem lies. IMHO, If the programmers there were actually given a little freedom there to do there thing Linux would become a thing of the past.

Counterfit
Jan 23, 2004, 08:25 AM
I saw this last month :p

However, there is a game out called xGates, or xBill. You have to keep Bill G from installing Windows on some Macs. Steve, GNU, and the DoJ come around and help too :D

revenuee
Jan 23, 2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by SiliconAddict
given a little freedom there to do there thing Linux would become a thing of the past.

Over my dead body :D

Counterfit
Jan 23, 2004, 10:01 AM
*blam*