Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rugbyplayer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
Has anyone figured out how to attach the photo of the receipt to the expense notes so that you can email the full expense report from your iPhone to your desktop?
When I tap the export button it goes to a screen that say it's searching for SyncDoc services.
1 screen back (domain button) and I get Bonjour with a "local" button.
The + button asks me to add a domain...what domain should I add?
I appreciate the help!

trovep1

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2008
How to get SyncDocs

Has anyone figured out how to attach the photo of the receipt to the expense notes so that you can email the full expense report from your iPhone to your desktop?
When I tap the export button it goes to a screen that say it's searching for SyncDoc services.
1 screen back (domain button) and I get Bonjour with a "local" button.
The + button asks me to add a domain...what domain should I add?
I appreciate the help!

You will need to go to http://www.SilverwareSoftware.com and download the SyncDocs application you need to use to get the .jpg files. I had the same problem until I found this website. You can get this information on your iPhone by opening XtremeTrkr on your iPhone, click Prefs (bottom left), click XpenseTracker (top item in list), and you will get the XpenseTracker vendor information and contact information. This should solve your problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.