PDA

View Full Version : Deviantart Scam (Takes Money & Bans 6 Users)

TommyLee
Jan 23, 2004, 10:51 PM
Deviantart sucks because you don't own the administrative rights to your artwork when you submit.

Proof here:
http://www.dutchfurs.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=255

DeviantART sucks because they ban users with no responce and take your money:
Proof here:
http://www.angelfire.com/film/deviantart/Admin_Altermind.htm

What's your opinion on Deviantart?

King Cobra
Jan 24, 2004, 10:52 PM
After reading your recording...and after being a member of DA for about 9 months, I would like to say:

DeviantART.com sucks! It's basically a malfunctional (or semi-functional, at best), NOT user-friendly anti-newbie free time temper creator in which the only positive part of the site is the community aspect. Even before Deviant[F]ART went to v3.0 public, which was almost completely inoperative, the site had problems with page/settings refreshments, and STILL does. Nearly every time I update my profile all my old input settings are displayed, and there is not a damn message saying: "Your profile information has been updated" or some such confirmation. The site relies overly on common instincts, rather than grounded and concrete functionality. Even then, the site has critical issues that...

There are the issues that have YET to be resolved with Deviant[F]ART for the past 6 or so months. How ********** slow are these morons? (Gee...15 minutes of searching to find the Bug List that has been up for so long, I guess it received enough humiliation by now, since I got a 404 error to the link.) Morons. That's my opinion. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Powerbook G5
Jan 24, 2004, 11:51 PM
They have been going to hell in a handbasket in the past half a year I have been checking on their site. The site itself is slow and full of errors and quite a few of its members are pretty vicious to others.

isus
Jan 25, 2004, 12:38 AM
never liked da. no i have good reason not to.

mac15
Jan 25, 2004, 01:47 AM
there are many free alternates, spymac.com/macsnaps.com deviantart used to be a nice small community now its bloated and full of *****s

TommyLee
Feb 2, 2004, 08:56 PM
I can't sell my artwork on those sites.

Anyone know of any?