Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
pretty pathetic. i'd be more inclined to give a bum $.99, at least then i know it's going to the good cause of booze.

paul

tsk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2004
Wisconsin
almost be worth it to spend the $.99 so you can leave feedback in his profilie like:

search google for "adc 20% discount mac" instead

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
yeah, the problem is a few months ago people could get like $100 for this information from people

Phatpat

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2003
Cambridge, MA
Looking at it optimistically....99 cents is basically nothing. I'm sure there are some people who aren't aware of Apple's Educational Discounts and this would benefit them if they came across it. The guy can't be making a lot of money off of this. He's providing a service to the less-informed public.

abhishekit

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2003
akron , ohio
Originally posted by Phatpat
Looking at it optimistically....99 cents is basically nothing. I'm sure there are some people who aren't aware of Apple's Educational Discounts and this would benefit them if they came across it. The guy can't be making a lot of money off of this. He's providing a service to the less-informed public.
the guy is getting them 'more' discount than educational one...hez just a swindler..

AlbinoPigeon

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Question about Student ADC discount

If you want the student ADC discount, you have to pay the $99 to get it right?

I want to buy an iBook, and I was going to use the Apple EDU store. If I can get the ADC price without the $99 fee then i'll buy it through the ADC site.

But if I have to pay the fee, it makes no sence for me. It's the same price through EDU.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.