Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maxamity

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
Hi,

I am looking on how to make an application for receiving packets or variables, and sending them to something such as a flash game. I want to be able to also search for them so it is a little bit organized. In order, I need the ability to record, search for packets, receive packets, and send packets especially to a flash game.

Some examples of recording are recording what I do on a flash game, then receiving those packets to get things such as gold or items on a Miniclip game.

Thanks...

JonnyThunder

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2008
Lol... what exactly do you need the help with? Have you done anything already? What language? Do you have programming experience? Are you looking for someone else to do the work for you?

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
You can't do that in Interface Builder: it's for designing the app: you need to write code, and in this case quite a lot of code, to power it all. If you can't write code you can't do it.

maxamity

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
You can't do that in Interface Builder: it's for designing the app: you need to write code, and in this case quite a lot of code, to power it all. If you can't write code you can't do it.

Ok, what kind of code do you think I should write, and what program should I use to write code with?

maxamity

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
Lol... what exactly do you need the help with? Have you done anything already? What language? Do you have programming experience? Are you looking for someone else to do the work for you?

Just looking for a little advice on what language to use. Yes, i have some programming experience. And no I want to do this by myself except for a small amount help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.