PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Programmer

MetallicPenguin
Jan 24, 2004, 03:24 PM
Hey; I'm thinking about starting up a Macintosh community website, and I need some help with the web programming (some HTML and PHP), and it's hard doing it myself because I don't know where to start (though I do know quite a bit of HTML to read and understand it). The website needs to be integrated with Invision Power Board. I'm thinking pretty big, so it's a paying job. Post or email me for more info.

big
Jan 24, 2004, 03:52 PM
I need a prgram to convert iCal to Filemaker, anyone care to help me on that one??

MetallicPenguin
Jan 24, 2004, 07:41 PM
what does this have to do with me?
Or did you accidently post in the wrong topic?

big
Jan 24, 2004, 09:02 PM
well, I do need someone to help me program a conversion from ical to filemaker.... sorry to tread on your toes. there is a guy over at nailhead.org that can easily do this for you

Dippo
Jan 26, 2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by MetallicPenguin
Hey; I'm thinking about starting up a Macintosh community website, and I need some help with the web programming (some HTML and PHP), and it's hard doing it myself because I don't know where to start (though I do know quite a bit of HTML to read and understand it). The website needs to be integrated with Invision Power Board. I'm thinking pretty big, so it's a paying job. Post or email me for more info.

I would help, but I don't even know was Invision Power Board is, oh well.

big
Jan 26, 2004, 12:04 PM
Also... http://www.valiskeogh.com/ can help... we have a lot of programmers out of work here in the Rocket City/Space Capital USA

MetallicPenguin
Jan 26, 2004, 07:32 PM
Okay I think I found someone, oh and Invision Power Board is a bulletin board/forums software. It's quite cool you should check it out:

forums.invisionboard.com