Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rayrayfx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
well, just wanted to say "hi" (in my first post)... I was a pc guy when there was the first windows.... my sis gave me a g3 ibook 2 years ago w/ osX... holy nuts... well I have purchased her mbp 160 hd 2.4 ghz 15.4 . AND LOVE IT!!! Still have pc (dell xps 1530 160 hd @7200 rmp 4gb ram 15 inch screen).
JUST incase I ask any foolish sounding ?'s I wanted there to be sum history :D n e how. I have used this site as a reference b4 and now am a member.
Thanks to all that operate this site!!! Btw I will always have both pc and mac:rolleyes::rolleyes: ne other nu b's wanna chime in? have a story to tell?
or from arizona? or.....

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
Welcome!

Enjoy the site, but for future reference, when asking for help or advice, please write in better English instead of txt. It will get you more useful replies, and faster too.

EDIT: I'm not from Arizona, but I lived there for a few years. Sierra Vista.

rayrayfx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
Welcome!

Enjoy the site, but for future reference, when asking for help or advice, please write in better English instead of txt. It will get you more useful replies, and faster too.

EDIT: I'm not from Arizona, but I lived there for a few years. Sierra Vista.
See, good advise from the get go. Thanks, I will be sure to "write in better English" :confused: Kidding. Thank you for the welcome:apple:

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
See, good advise from the get go. Thanks, I will be sure to "write in better English" :confused: Kidding. Thank you for the welcome:apple:

Well yours isn't as bad as some here, go check out the iPhone forums for examples.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.