Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
I had just restored my iPod Touch, and aside from not being able to pause iTunes during the backup/restore cycle, I noticed something very un-Apple-like. Look where the Continue button is place.

Whose idea was that? My second monitor is 1024x768, and the button barely fits in the window when iTunes is maxed out-- and I rarely run any window full-screen.

The scroll bars are strange enough, but c'mon Apple-- let me at least use your software, regardless of look!

(And without FireWire my Touch will still be another 1.5 hours in restoring its music... but that's a complaint for another time ;))

Attachments

• SeriouslyApple.png
    SeriouslyApple.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 152

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
It reminds me of when the January Software Upgrade came out for the iPod touch (I think that's what it was, anyway). Some people could see both the 'continue' and 'cancel' buttons, but for others the cancel button, and sometimes both buttons, were hidden past the right hand side of the screen with no horizontal scrolling meaning they had to change the resolution to try and hit 'cancel'.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.