PDA

View Full Version : Do you keep pictures on your iPod?

someone28624
Oct 2, 2008, 05:38 AM
I never really got the point of keeping pictures on your iPod- it just seemed like they took up a lot of room for no good reason. But I was at a get together recently and someone asked to see pictures of someone else's kid. She whipped out her iPod Classic and everyone was passing it around, flicking through them, ooing and ahhing and totally impressed at the iPod approach.

So, what do you do?

soberbrain
Oct 2, 2008, 08:14 AM
I keep an album of favorite photos on my iPhone and also photos from a recent family reunion.

Pixellated
Oct 2, 2008, 11:07 AM
I keep an album of favorite photos on my iPhone and also photos from a recent family reunion.

I have all my favourite photos on my iPhone 3G too.

Pope Jawn Pawl
Oct 2, 2008, 11:23 AM
I keep all my photos on my 160GB classic, it doesn't really take up that much room anyway. The only problem I have is that new photos add about 10 minutes to sync time.

PowerFullMac
Oct 2, 2008, 11:25 AM
Use 'em for background pics and got lolcats for when I need to be cheered up and there is no WiFi connection for I Can Has Cheezeburger.

duncanapple
Oct 2, 2008, 12:07 PM
Yep - I keep my favorites on my iPhone. Its a great way to show off recent photos or just flick through them when bored. My father passed away in April and I love having pics of him on there whenever I feel the need to see 'em. Also, with a new neice and nephew, there is no shortage of cute baby pics being passed around my family.

Bobioden
Oct 2, 2008, 01:13 PM
The question is do you keep photos on you iPod, not iPhone.

BaldiMac
Oct 2, 2008, 01:20 PM
The question is do you keep photos on you iPod, not iPhone.

According to Apple, an iPhone is an iPod.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/ipod.html

eluk
Oct 2, 2008, 01:26 PM
I have a few photos while there is some free space. This will be deoted to music as soon as necessary.

Mikey-
Oct 2, 2008, 01:28 PM
No - I use to keep photo's of bus timetables on my iPod tho but I don't anymore.

northy124
Oct 2, 2008, 01:40 PM
yes I have pics of my gf it helps me through the day;)

lamadude
Oct 2, 2008, 03:06 PM
I don't keep any pictures on my regular iPod, and on my iPhone I only keep the pictures that I took with the iPhone camera.

reclusivemonkey
Oct 2, 2008, 03:18 PM
Yes, for the reason in the first post and also because its another backup. If anything happens to my Mini AND the external USB, I still have all my photos on my iPod.

duncanapple
Oct 2, 2008, 03:21 PM
bobioden - thanks for the clarification lol

Techguy172
Oct 2, 2008, 03:32 PM
No I don't, Not enough space and Small screen.